Append means add to.

For example... I highlight a source I want to copy so that I can use if for the next person. Then I highlight another source and I want to ADD it to what I am going to copy. Then when I go to the person I am going to copy to, BOTH sources will be copied to the person.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] appending?

Michele,

I'm afraid that I, for one, do not know what you mean by "append" in this context - which may imply that the answer is "no".

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: