Robert (and others) - opening the source window, the one from the books icon, is NOT the source clipboard. It is the Assigned Sources list. The source clipboard that you reference is, in fact, THE source clipboard. Yes, it has 10 places and is the same as in V6. This is a wonderful feature. Michele, I do not believe you can copy 2 sources at the same time. However, when you copy an event to the Event Clipboard, it will copy not only the event but the source attached to it. Then when you paste this event you can easily attach another source via the source clipboard. If you're only wanting to use 2 previously used sources, you can copy them both to the source clipboard. It takes only a couple of clicks to access each of them and it is quite simple to insert different source details if necessary.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carneal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] appending?

I wish I could include a graphic. If, she is referring to the five sources available shown by five different tabs, we seem to have more now, albeit pretty well hidden. Michele, please try this and see if it answers your query:

1. Open Legacy
2. Select someone, to go to that person's Individual Information window.
3. Click the books icon, the icon for sources. (Ta da, it opens the Source Clipboard!) 4. Please look at the bottom right area of this window where it says Save A Clipboard. You can save TEN Clipboards! That is double the five we had in Legacy 6. Is this what you are asking about?

Robert