From: J B Coats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LegacyUG] re: appending ?
To: "Sherry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "LegacyUserGroup"
<LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 11:48 AM

Below is my exchange concerning the use of the source clipboard    v7 vs.
v6.

Another point concerning the 'extra key strokes' of adding one source
at a
time from the possible 10 that can be added is 3 per source.  If you had 4
sources you would have 12 strokes for each individual that needed these
same sources.

Whereas from the v6 you would load up to 5 and add them all at once.

I believe that using the option 'ALT 3 routine would cause more problems.
Currently it would add ALL the sources in your clipboard for EVERY data
field that was not blank.

I believe that the better solution would be to change the function of the
'ALT 3' routine would be to add ALL the sources in your clipboard to
ONLY
the ONE field that you desired to source.

 This would provide the best of this source routine actions from both v7 &
v6.

     till later     _J_B_                  J B Coats