I have been having an offline discussion with another member that is sort of an offshoot of Robert Carneal's post re:intermarriage. In one my rare moments of inspiration I came up with an enhancement idea that might be able to be implemented fairly easily(ie without breaking anything else) that I thought I'd run by the rest of you for your input. The idea is this: Having a toggle on off switch that could eliminate a specified tag number from being wiped out when doing a clear all tags. While doing it for only three or four out of the nine would be ok, having a toggle on all tag numbers would be preferable. One would still be able to keep a certain number of tags for on the fly...transient type flagging of records but also be able to keep records tagged on a more permanent basis without worrying about whether your last clear tags venture wiped them out. This would greatly increase the versatility of legacy.Would welcome thoughts before posting it to Millennia's attention.
Kathy