FYI, there is a yahoo group devoted to Legacy users making websites. That unofficial group would be an alternate source of info for questions like this. It also has a searchable archive. (Not saying that you *must* use it--just a suggestion.) Check out:

       Description

The Group is a self-help group for genealogists wishing to create and improve their websites which are based on the Legacy genealogical software. In particular its aim is to give support to those with no knowledge of website construction.

It is also anticipated that the group will assist those with more experience in overcoming the programming questions/problems relating to Legacy which we all meet and try to overcome on a regular basis.

Post message:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bobby wrote:

Ok, so i've got a bit of a website up and running. Next part is the
sitemap i need to do. Done a bit of looking around, and it looks like
there are a few online generators for this.

Any recommendations about how to go about this?. OR i you think its
best not to use one.

It seems to me that to do it manually you do a bit of copying and
pasting, but then how on earth would you enter the urls for each page?

Never realized a sitemap had to be done, seems a pain to put one together.

Any pain relief?

Bobby.

PM