Why are some of you converting Legacy reports to rtf or pdf? It seems to me like your just making extra work for yourself.

Tom Herson
Ithaca, N Y

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruth Nerud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] I now have done the RTF the right way and

Did you notice if a source was repeated within the report that it had a different source number each time it appeared? I actually had less than 600 sources but since it repeats itself with a new number I ended up with over 17,000 source citations in my .rtf Descendant Report. And your source numbers came out as numbers not roman numerals? You are doing it as a .rtf and not as Preview, right?
Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>