The issue is that everyone's computer setups are different and everyone uses
Legacy differently. I've had people report errors to me that I've never seen
and it took several emails and pinpointing to *one* minor difference between
options where I was able to duplicate a problem.  There are probably over
150 testers and translators who may *never* use that one option combination
that someone else did.

The programmers have been hard at work fixing bugs that have been reported
since the release. Many of them are ones that were never spotted before.  I
think you all will be happy with the next update.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.