WHat I am hearing, may be that some of you may not know that each report has a
place to choose to use short locations within themselves. To cover all bases,
you need to find the choice in every report, then, not change back.
This is in addition to having the choice to use no small or small in general
'everywhere'.
Rich in LA CA