Michele,

Making it "rigid" would be a good way for Legacy to lose it's worldwide
business, outside, the US though. Please remember that many need flexibility to
make  Legacy fit the way their societies are built and operate.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] unknown?
> Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:37:56 -0400
>
> I understand what you are saying but I for one LIKE Legacy being rigid
> because it helps me keep everything uniform.
>
> michele

Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/