-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of José
Verheecke
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:41 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Cc: Leo Van Veldhuizen
Subject: [LegacyUG] Windows Vista 64bits

Hi group
I'm planning to buy a new PC,with WinVista Ultimate,
the 64bits version.
Will Legacy run on this platform?

Should the memory of this system(8 Gb RAM,16Gb or whatever)
have any effect on the time it takes to do a check/repair on
my main Legacy-database(now it takes about two hours and a half,
step 116 accounting for an hour or so-the database in question
contains 730.000 persons,is 1.1Gb)

My current PC -still running WIN XP SP3-,has "only" 768Mb of RAM
(PC 2100-DDR)

Any answer on this would be appreciated

José Verheecke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]