  From: Mike Fry<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Legacy User Group<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
  Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 3:37 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Suggestion for SourceWriter

  Would it be possible to attach to each template description an
  indication of where in the Evidence Explained book, it is described? A
  simple section reference would suffice. Better still - allow us to enter
  the section reference and see what matches!

  I'm convinced that this would help to minimise the number of How-To
  questions for different types of source documents that get posted to the
  list.

  --
  Regards,
  Mike Fry