I am using the latest version of Legacy 7.0

I was just looking at the Index Report of my family file. When I sorted the report by RIN, there was a "0" as the first item in the RIN column. No information is displayed in any other column.

When I tried to delete this RIN by highlighting the row and right-clicking and selecting Delete, a box pops up that states "Note: This will permanently remove this record from the family file and will break all ties with the following family members." A family that I do not want to delete is listed below that statement.

I have discovered that each time I try to delete this "0" RIN a different family is displayed following the warning.

Should I just live with this "0" RIN in the Index Report or can someone tell me how to get rid of it without deleting records that I want to keep.

Tom Herson
Ithaca, NY