In my case I have for the extended family of mine, including my direct line to
999, and adding eight similar groups, (my spouses, siblings in-laws, adopted
childrens' trees). This I store in Tag 9, for obvious reasons. In my DB I also
have town groups, and questionable possible families, which I do NOT want to
include in the 'use all' types. Why should any program know how to figure out
what I need as a 'one search' thing.
For the future, did you then use the button, "Add the current search group" to
a blank focus name, that you had just tagged?
Maybe your 'group' was too complex to collect using the various 'add' tabs. But
my 'link list' has eleven Add statements.
I hope this will help you identify how to set up your group. Contact me off
line if you need assistance.
Rich in LA CA