Anyone can make an occasional mistake, including you Howland, as your message
contains nothing related to *either* extracting a family or server maintenance.

Gary Templeman

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ken

In a message dated 9/23/2008 2:43:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
Our servers will be down for maintenance from 12:00 noon Pacific Time today for
possibly two hours.

Thanks

Ken McGinnis
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
We are changing the world of genealogy!
    What does the fact that the servers will be down have to do with
"Extracting An Entire Family?"  I think that the users would like the subject
to be changed as appropriate and yet here is a Millennia employee who does not
do it!

Howland Davis

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out
WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.