Elsie, you make my point: "having to reset relationships or opening the
relationship
> calculator every time I add a new related person is very time
> consuming." Imagine the program automatically doing that every time you added
> a new name.

I do not reset after adding every name, even if in a direct line, just every
now and again when I either need to do it or just want to look at something. In
fact, at the moment I think it's still set to my sister's husbands family for
whom I've been doing some work rather than mine, which I have been working on
for the past 3-4 days.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] set relationships
> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:59:11 -0400
>
> But, Ron, having to reset relationships or opening the relationship
> calculator every time I add a new related person is very time
> consuming. I really miss the automatic calculation of relationships,
> it was a really neat feature. Seems some features could have had an
> option, use either v6 or v7 method, like with Sources.
> Elsie

Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/