From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] SourceWriter
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:12:08 -0700

Good Morning,

I have just upgraded to Legacy 7.0 (Deluxe) and am trying to convert my Basic
Sources.  According to the User Manual the Source Template Conversion Tool is
reached from the Master Source List by clicking the Options Button and then
choosing Source Template Conversion Tool from the submenu.

When I try to follow the directions above, there is no Source Template
Conversion Tool listed in the submenu.

I have already gone to the Options, Customize, Sources, tab and selected
SourceWriter System under Source Entry System.  I also performed a file
maintenance/repair and also exited and restarted the program.

When I open

Am I missing the secret handshake needed to access this feature?

Help!

Kelly

Get all your favourite content with the slick new MSN Toolbar - FREE
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354027/direct/01/