-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of music-line
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:09 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Using Sourcewriter templates - Footnote/Endnote Citation
etc

Hi everyone,

I have only just started to look at the new 'sourcewriter templates', so
could quite easiliy be missing something here.

This is specifically to do with the 'Letter' template, but may well be
applicable to other templates.

At the end of the Footnote/Endnote Citation, the information reads:
"privately held by Brookes" and the Subsequent Citation reads "Brookes to
Brookes, 11 Mar 2008".

Apart from the issue that I hate being refered to by my surname, there are
many Brookes surnames in my database (obvious really!!)

Is there a way of altering the template 'output' so that it reads my (and
the sender's) full name.  The only way I can get it to read how I wish is by
putting my full name in the Surname box of the template, and don't really
want to do this as there is a separate box for first names.

I am probably missing a setting somewhere along the line, but would be
really grateful of any help, or logical reason why the template has been set
up in this way.

Best wishes

David