Mary,

Are you having a bad hair day ? :-)

Search>Find>Detailed Search

Individual; Private; Equals; Private.

I am not certain as to whether, in V6, the total number of persons found is
given in the list of people found (it's in the description bar in V7).

The total number of individuals given in the Surnames list excludes "Private",
and of course, the total number of individuals in your .fdb file is in Gen.
Info.

Have a good day!

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:23:40 +0100
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Web Pages - number of Individuals
>
> Firstly, my apologies. I should have said I'm still working in VERSION
> 6. so I don't have the new "include invisible".
> I do have a lot of "Private" Individuals, so that's probably the answer.
> How would I test this? Can't figure out how to Search a Focus Group
> for Private Individuals.
> Regards
> Mary

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354033/direct/01/