I'm here. Since Geoff posted a note about impending updates that would fix
'some' problems, many are standing by with 'baited' breath waiting for same.
For your info, they include Source writer problems and the converter doesn't
work yet. For details go to the archives (link is below). Welcome to the group.
Rich in LA CA