-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Debbie
Freeman
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Intellishare - Step by step - Legacy 7 Deluxe

Hello All,

I have a few questions on how to start the intellishare system.

I have looked at the manual, and the help file in Legacy, and on the
archives.

I could not find step by step instructions to follow.

I will be the Keeper. I have found a way to send the file to the family
member.

It did not say, so I used the zip file (backup file).

How in Legacy 7 Deluxe do I start the Intelishare (Keeper)?

Do I need to resend the file since I have not started the Intellishare yet?

When the family member saves the file I sent does he save it by the same
file name, or create a new file name?

When he sends me the family file back how do I know the difference between
the keeper file, and his file?

Thanks for any help, or suggestions,
Debbie Freeman