-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gen
Searcher
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:09 AM
To: Legacy Email List
Subject: [LegacyUG] purchase of version 7

Hello Listers
I am just about to order version 7 online now
Do I have to remove Version 6 completely
Regards
John
Manchester
England

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
   Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **