From: "Terri Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Advice: How to source two different entries for same
person & event in FamilySearch Labs

Ann,

I would make appropriate notations in the Comments section of the Source
Detail and attach both images. I would also to note the volume and page
number in the original record.

Apparently the record was filmed twice. I've noticed that in other LDS
microfilm. Sometimes they filmed pages twice and sometimes they missed pages
completely.

Terri