To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:01 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Repeats

I seem to be receiving two sets of messages, not as duplicates but sent at different times. Is there a glitch in the server? I know the topic was about twins and siblings but I did not think the server was responding. May be it wanted to emphasis the superiority of Legacy over *** (name hidden to save the server embarrassment!)

Geoff TWO (The Welsh One)

Database version: 5.10930

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
Use coupon code: =Legacy2008= at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **