From: "Kris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:11 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] What's the best way to source a relationship?

Well, we must both be "muddy" the same way, 'cause this makes perfect sense to me. Thank you! :-)

Kris

Jessica Morgan wrote:
After reading your quandry, and some of the responses, there's
definately no right or wrong way.

Personally, if I am "deducing" information from sources without
actually having a source for the event or information in question, I
would put it as an event (now that I use events) that I've made and
named "Deduction", writing out what I deduced and from what and why. I
then source it to any and all documents that back this deduction up,
as well as attach a source that I've named "Self Deduction", citing
myself as the source, and my thoughts as the detail.

Clear as mudd?

Jessica Morgan