There are two choices for location names. 1. The name of the place at that
time, or 2. the current name for everyplace. For both American and European
locations I have as many as five names for the same place, over different
times. The location notes explain the details. Choice 2 means each time a
government reorganized its boundaries, you have to change your whole database.
No thanks.
Rich in LA CA