I am still fixing this, but here is my idea. Go to any 'house' icon. It goes to
the Address list. Choices are, on the top, Addresses and notes. I have been
putting the desription: house, apartment, farm, church, cemetery etc. in the
notes. I haven't come up with a final list, but you get the idea. Then you can
find all the farms, or all the apartments, in addition to the cemeteries.
Should take a few months to finalize it, but this is a long term solution (I
hope).
Rich in LA CA