I know that I'm not doing this the way that many people do, but it
works for me.  I have taken to loading specific destinations, i.e.
cemeteries, hospitals, etc right into the master address list.  For
example, many of my husband's family are from Aitkin, Minnesota.  If
you look at my list, you will find:
Aitkin - Bethel Lutheran Church, Aitkin, Minnesota, USA
Aitkin - Dorris Cemetery, Aitkin, Minnesota, USA
Aitkin - Riverwood HealthCare Center, Aitkin, Minnesota, USA
Aitkin - Spencer Cemetery, Aitkin, Minnesota, USA

This way I am able to see all of the addresses in Aitkin right in the
list.  Of course, I do this for other cities too.  Then with the
options of being able to sort the list, I am able to find all the
locations in Aitkin County without any difficulty and of course, using
"show list" tells me who is buried in Dorris Cemetery.  This way I am
also sticking to the 4 general parts of an address.  Hope this helps
someone.
Gail

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
   Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **