I sort of forgot how I did it, But about 3 years ago I added Swedish as an
alternate language, and using the extra letters used in Swedish with the
special characters. Even though most of my work is in American English, I use
the Swedish alphabet order. If you change the language to French, the reports
will print in French date rules. I have printed family group sheets in
Norwegian, Tronder (dialect), Swedish, Danish, German.
Hope this helps.
Rich in LA CA