Michelle,

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I'm laughing out loud about
the fact that an ox pops up telling you to add a space between
initials in a first name.  I just have a vision of an ox mooing at you
because you've made a mistake.  For those of you of a certain vintage
from the UK or Ireland, it reminds me of Bully on Bullseye, remember?

Sorry for wasting your time, just thought it was funny.

Regards,

Dermot.

--

Try out Legacy Family Tree Software today! It's FREE!!
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440

2008/10/29 Michele Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
> 1)  When I add a name on the family view with initials like J.Q. Citizen if I
> don't put a space between the two initials it will pick it up immediately and
> pop up a ox telling me that I need to add a space BUT if I add J.Q.
</snip>