I am using the overlap chart in Legacy7 Deluxe charting.  I want to
include photo of individual in each box (not background picture) but
would like to make the picture smaller.  I can control the overall
size of the box and photo with the sizing option, but would like to
independently control the size of the photo. I can make a nice 3
generation chart on one page, but if I could make the actual photo
smaller I think I could fit 4 generations on one page.  Is this
possible?  Thanks...

Chick