Bob,

I have been running Legacy on my iMac for a couple of years.  I looked at
every Mac genealogy program before deciding I had to find a way to get
Windows on the Mac.  I installed WinXP under VMWare Fusion and it works
great.  I hate having to set my iMac up to run Windows just to run one
program - Legacy.

Jim

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know this is off subjecft - but I too am running Legacy on Fusion 2.0 on
my iMac, OS 10.5.5 and it is doing quite nicely.  I do wish that Legacy
would come up with a Legacy version for the MAC - then I could bid adieu to
Windows altogether!

> I've had this iMac for about 90 days and have had less trouble with it
than I hoped for - I  was constantly having to 'tweak' the PC's I had  and
it has been a blessing to just sit down and begin using a program without
all the hassle.