I need to answer my own question to save you folks some time. Sorry. I
found the answer in an older post. I see that it is saved by default
in the Legacy folder (in the Data folder). On my computer the .fdb
file is in C:\Legacy\Data.

After reading all the answers to my question about how to restore my
files on my new computer (which will replace my old computer), I find
myself questioning why it would not be simplest, having installed
Legacy6 from the web site, to just copy the Legacy folder from my old
hard drive onto the new. Wouldn't everything be there that I need
(.usr files, preferences, and even the data itself). Why would I want
to use the restore function from my backup?

I'm usually too "simple" for my own good. Please straighten me out on this.
Thanks,
Barbara