Sorry, I thought you were referring to the User ID field of the Individual's Information which is where I put them. I didn't even know there was a User ID on the 'marriage record'. Now sitting here with Legacy open I can see it.

On your second point, I don't think there's a way to add MRIN's to the User ID field with a single click, period, only if you're wanting to do that with RIN's. That's under Customize/Other. And then I assume that applies to the Individual's Information. Nope, I did it by sheer will power, one number at a time.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog