Arnold,

Whilst refuting the allegation the I hijacked your thread, I will try and bring
it back to the point, by saying that I would probably use Internet> Website,
Generic.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:01:27 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sourcing a family association using SourceWriter
> template
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Steve and Ron,
> Please do NOT hijack my thread. Start your own.
> Too often everyone goes crazy over posts like these and then
> those with helpful answers to me soon lose interest in the underlying post.
>
> Everyone,
> Please no one reply to *this* post.
> Thank you.
>

> At 10:26 AM 11/22/2008, you wrote:
>

>>Steve,
>>
>>The Asscociation is a secondary source and the confidence should be
>>recorded as such.
>>
>>BTW it is far from boneheaded to not accept HTML on a users site:
>>
>>1) Read up on virus transmission in html emails
>>2) Some people have their email program set to refuse html
>>3) They are much larger than text files, so think of those how are
>>not able to get broadband and must use dial-up - and pay on the size
>>of the file.
>>
>>The latter point is also why the Legacy information at the end of
>>every email should be trimmed. See Etiquette - that address is in
>>the stuff at the end.
>>
>>Ron Ferguson
>>

>>> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:04:01 -0800
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sourcing a family association using
>> SourceWriter template
>>>
>>> (Re-sent in plain text because I forgot about this group's boneheaded
>>> no-HTML policy. Apologies since I'm sure someone will complain.)
>>>
>>> Arnold,
>>>
>>> Personally I wouldn't consider the Strong Family Association to be the
>>> source, but rather to be the repository from which you obtained new
>>> sources. The actual source(s) would the data that they cite on the
>>> website (e.g. US census records, baptismal records, family histories
>>> submitted by other genealogists, etc.) Hopefully they list their
>>> sources, because otherwise I wouldn't lend much credence to what's
>>> listed there until I verified it myself with primary sources.
>>>
>>> Hope that helps,
>>> Steve Voght

>> website of The Strong Family Association of America, Inc.
>> sure that any of the entries will work for the association.
>> group, but do not know where to start.

Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/