I downloaded the new update this afternoon.  Haven't noticed any fields that
are different.  What I did notice (and love!) is that the info you have in
source detail under detail information is highlighted and can easily be cleared
(and changed) when adding this same source to a different field (ex: name and
birth date).  Also the source detail keeps what was last entered without having
to save it when you go from one field being sourced to another.  So if I have a
birth record, I use the same source for name, birth date and location, father
and mother, but can easily change the source detail under detail information as
I add the source to each field.  Here is the type of info I put in the source
detail (after the dash):

name - first/ middle/ last

birth date - full date

birth location -  city/county/state (or county/state, depending on the amount
of info on the original record)

father - first/middle/last

mother - first/middle/maiden/married

Sharon