Richard,

It looks as though this problem was missed in the updates. I have tried all the
ways I can think of to get this to work and cannot.

I suggest that you report this as a bug. (Legacy Tab - bottom right.)

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: