From: Gen Searcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Legacy Email List <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:50:57 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] problem with Data format screen

Hello Listers

I have just downloaded the latest update
When I went to Customise -then  - Data Format screen

Tried to change Letter case of given names [which is blue colour] and Letter
case of locations [which is also blue] but all other sub headings are red in
colour
When I try to change them the screen freezes and I have to use task manager to
close legacy down
Sometimes I get an error 70 message which relates to admin rights which I have
I use windows XP
Anyone else getting this problem
John
Manchester