Using 7.0.0.76

I've spent another half day trying to figure out the override protocol. Never had a problem with Legacy 6. Can someone please give me a heads up on what I am doing wrong?

I'm using Newspapers - online - by unrelated content provider.

I create the master source and save.

I need to insert volume # and issue # in addition to the page #. I need the information in this order (largest to smallest). I input (in page block) vol. 1, issue 10, p. 3 and save.

The Output Preview shows:  p. vol. 2, issue 10, p. 3.

I hit the override button and prefill the Footnote/Endnote block. I delete the "p." before vol. 2, issue 10, p.3 and save.

The Output Preview still shows p. vol. 2, issue 10, p.3.

Yes, I can resolve the problem by entering the page number first and then volume and issue, but this is not the way it should be. I've not been successful in performing overrides for other sources either. I'm following what little information is contained in the Manual and Help File, unless I'm misinterpreting something..

Thank you!
Kay Fordham

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***