To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] [LegacyUserGroup] List Posting Error Notification

I am getting tired of receiving these messages so I am going to unsubscribe from this list until it is fixed. It used to not be much of a problem but now I can click the delete button and it is still there. I have to click delete 3 or 4 times before it is deleted.
Lloyd

This list may be password protected, or you may need to have previously subscribed to
the list in order to post to it.

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***