I got the same message.  Do I need to convert my datafile as stated.
Sorry if this question was already answered
Toni Sano, Dundas, Ontario

----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:28 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] What's new in 7.0.0.76 ?

I just downloaded the new update 7.0.0.76. During the update it told me it needed to convert my datafile because the new version has a lot of changes were made with new features.

I looked at Legacy Home\Legacy News to see if there was something about the new changes, but found nothing.

Is there somewhere we can go to see "what" has changed in the new update?

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Keeney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>