You're the second person to report this recently so it's probably a bug.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

Jim Smith wrote:
Greetings,

I need help.
When I am assigning sources to a record in my database, I sometimes start
the assignment with the function "Add a New Source."  Inadvertently, I
change my mind and decide to "Cite a Master Source".  Legacy immediately
sends up an error dialog box "Run-time Error '3167'.  Record is Deleted."
Legacy immediately crashes.  As I have not done anything at this point.  I
do not lose my record as the error dialogue states will happen.

Does anyone know how to fix/avoid this issue?

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Smith
Tampa, FL, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***