Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:53:53 -0500
From: felina5...@bellsouth.net
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Program reverts to default.

Thank you Ron for answering. OK, I uninstalled the program restared my computer and reinstalled from the website. I reset the settings to how I want them. When I opened the program a little box comes up saying that it was using default settings. I then closed the program.

It is every setting that I change.

Donna Roach

ronald ferguson wrote:
Donna,

Did you mean what you wrote?

You say "the screen said uninstall then reinstall" you then say "after uninstall and "update",
these are not the same. For a reinstall you need to go to the Legacy site and download the full program "as new"
from there, not "Update"

Do you mean all settings or just one, if so which ones?

I doubt if with problems like that I'd notice what in what language I was sending, probably blue :-)

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk View the Grimshaw Family Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/ _____________________________________________________________________