  From: ronald ferguson
  To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:32 PM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Cremated wording

  Anne,

  Basically, you cannot.

  But what are you trying to say? Was she cremated at St Mary's Church
Cemetery, or was she cremated elsewhere and the ashes scattered in the
cemetery? In other words is the information correct?

  My point being that saying "..remains were placed..." doesn't actually say
where she was cremated.

  *New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
  http://www.fergys.co.uk
  View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
  For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

  > From: anbro...@nbnet.nb.ca
  > To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  > Subject: [LegacyUG] Cremated wording
  > Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:08:48 -0400
  >
  > In an Descendant Report with an individual entered as Cremation, no date,
  > and St. Mary's Church Cemetery, the report reads, "Mary xxxx was cremated
in
  > St. Mary's Church Cemetery. How, or should I say, can I, change this to
read
  > something like, "cremated remains were placed etc ". ?
  >
  > Thanks
  > Anne

  Win John Lewis vouchers with BigSnapSearch.com Search now

database 3699 (20081217) __________

  part000.txt - is OK
  part001.htm - is OK

  http://www.eset.com

  *** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more.***

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***