Running 7.0.0.76 on an XP system:

A couple of years ago (with an obviously earlier edition of Legacy), I
experimented with Research Guidance and automatically added several To-Do items
for one individual in my database.  This added several Sources I've never
actually consulted to my Master Source list.

I recently deleted all those items from the To-Do list and ran Purge Unused
Sources.  Most of the sources were purged, but a few stubbornly remain.

When I try to delete them individually, I get:

"Cannot delete source; it is being used.  Would you like to view records that
use it?"

When I click yes, I get "To Do item was not found" and then

"No records were found that use this master source."

I've run Check/Repair (and rebooted) with no effect.

Ideas, anyone????

Connie

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***