Eliz,
  This is a bit involved - but....

  Very handy little feature - In Family View - highlight a person you
want to research - click INTERNET - Search Internet for current person
- now select the website you want to search (from the choices) and
click SEARCH.

  What I was asking was for a customized search string -- and Leon
came through!!  You can click Customized Searches (lower right) and
SELECT one of the searches that you want to REPLACE... On the next
screen - click ADD - Give your new site a name - and enter the
"customized Search String" - then click SAVE.  Finally click SELECT
and it will now show as a choice for the Internet Search.

   Leon's search string works quite well for the site!!

Keith