I tried today to use IntelliShare and have no idea what went wrong. I had given my wife a copy of the file and she had made changes to maybe a dozen entries out of about 4000. Imported the file with no problem. Ran IntelliShare and it came up with 9067783 duplicates to check. Ideas?

-- "The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time. The terror of their tyranny, however, is alleviated by their lack of consistency." -- Albert Einstein

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***