But they will <g>

To make your choices 'stick', after you close the <report options> menu,
down in the lower right side you will see 3 buttons for 'Report Options',
click the <save> button to save a copy, (name defined by you) of your
current selection of report options.  This will allow you to save various
settings for different styles of reports, that all you have to do to repeat
them if the future, is to <load> which ever style of report options you had
previously saved.  The ability to save styles of report options is available
for all reports.

Merry Christmas

--
Byron Schafbuch
Webmaster:

<snip>

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***