Elizabeth Richardson wrote:
Ruth - a gedcom works anywhere. It's the Legacy file itself that can't be opened in a previous version. Go ahead and try it!

What she said is that all she has is a V. 7 LEGACY File. Apparently she had V.7 loaded, opened her file (thus converting it) then uninstalled it. She has no gedcom of any flavor.

Ruth,

If you would like to email me a copy of your V7 file I will gladly convert it to a gedcom 5.5 and send it back to you,.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***