I have been following a filing recommendation made many years ago by William
Dollarhide in Managing a Genealogical Project:  Each source document (including
copies, notes, transcripts, photos, etc.) is assigned a ID for filing:
SURNAME  STATE  ####.  I've been inserting those identification numbers in my
Legacy Master Sources or Source Details as the File ID.

Is there any way to prevent those File ID numbers from printing -- when I print
citations or source reports?  They are irrelevant to the reader, since they
merely serve to advise me where I have filed a copy of the source material.

Thanks.

--Larry Hofrichter

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***