To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:24 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Another Census question

I read the tip to find the NARA roll number through Steve's site (see Legacy News, SourceWriter tips), but I can't find the number for the enumeration district number on the census, only the name. Is there a site to quickly find the numbers?

Kirstin

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***